By Tony Gosling
The 70 Years of NATO: From War to Warhttps://www.globalresearch.ca/usnato-planetary-war-system/5677406
From 2011 – 16 Things Libya Will Never See Again
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:20 UTC
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
3. Having a home [is] considered a human right in Libya.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.