- President Donald Trump’s campaign and Republican officials have filed dozens of lawsuits since Election Day in an effort to contest the results of the 2020 election.
- The campaign filed lawsuits and motions to intervene in cases in swing states Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- They’ve notched zero victories, 25 cases where they’ve withdrawn or lost, and have 12 cases pending.
- Scroll down for a list of lawsuits the Trump campaign and Republicans have filed and where they stand.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Faced with the prospect of losing to a man he spent months hammering as corrupt, doddering, and mentally deficient, President Donald Trump is going on offense, spreading lies and conspiracy theories about a “rigged” election marred by “major fraud” from Democrats.