[Thomas Potter, AKA “Amanda Reckonwith” and “Emmanuel Goldstein,” is a notorious online troll and associate of the well-known Dr. Judy Wood. For close to 20 years Potter has made it his life’s work to harass independent researchers, including 9/11 victims’ family members, for their important efforts to interrogate fraudulent “official” narratives of controversial events.
Potter’s actions have even placed him on the radar of local law enforcement in Olmsted Falls, Ohio where he resides. Potter’s tactics include attempts to frame and entrap individuals. These maneuvers in particular are akin to the online stalking and harassment employed by Lenny Pozner and his “HONR Network.” Major corporate media that facilitated James Tracy’s January 2016 termination from Florida Atlantic University may be seen as acting in concert with such forces.
Most recently Potter has taken aim at Tracy and Jim Fetzer via a series of online commentary and emails. The post below from MrThomasPotter.com is reproduced below in the hope that more citizen researchers will take action against such unlawful activity.-Ed.]
How to Counter Fraudulent DMCA Violation Claims
One of Mr. Potter’s favorite tactics of harassment is through filing fraudulent take-down notifications claiming abuse of copyrighted materials.
Here are step-by-step directions for how to properly counter such fraudulent claims, and don’t worry about the legal warnings1 No one to date has actually been sued under DMCA Copyright Law, and this mentally disturbed loser certainly doesn’t have any money to pursue a case in court…
(Warning: Filing a Counter-Notification WILL give Mr. Thomas Potter access to your personal and legal information)
So if you do decide to go through with a Counter-Claim Please REPORT that Mr. Potter has said information to his local Police Dept. as well to ensure he doesn’t use the information to further harass you.
Olmsted Falls Police Department, Phone:(440) 235-3145 (Non Emergency Number)
Here is an Extremely useful Step-by-step Guide to fighting Fraudulent DMCA Violations
Requirments of a valid Counter-Claim
1. Go to YouTube’s counter-notice webform, which you can reach by going to your Video Manager page or your Copyright Notices page and clicking on the link next to the video that was taken down. Or just email the complaint to: email@example.com
2. Fill in all the required information. This includes your YouTube screen name, your true legal name and true residential address (note: this information will be sent to the copyright claimant!), the email address associated with your YouTube account, the URL of the removed video, and the required statements swearing that your counter-notice is not fraudulent and consenting to the jurisdiction of your local federal district court.
3. Make sure to provide a justification for why you believe your video is fair use in the “message to YouTube” box. If you do not provide YouTube with a justification stating why you are filing the counter-notice, YouTube will reject your counter-notice without even forwarding it to the copyright holder. This message must be specific to your video. A generic statement describing fair use in general will not suffice. You have to describe why YOUR VIDEO is fair use, or else YouTube will reject your counter-notice. A good basic fair use rationale could be something like, “This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is (1) non-commercial, (2) transformative in nature, (3) uses no more of the original work than necessary for the video’s purpose, and (4) does not compete with the original work and could have no negative affect on its market.”
4. Though not required, it is a good idea to include this same statement in the “message to the party that made the copyright claim” box, so they know your reasons for filing a counter-notice as well.
5. Type your first and last name at the end as your electronic signature and send it off to youtube.