Tag Archives: Trump administration

Trump on Mass Shootings: ‘Hate has no place in our country’

Jordan Fabian
The Hill

President Trump on Sunday declared that “hate has no place in our country” after a pair of back-to-back mass shootings over the weekend rocked the nation.

“Hate has no place in our country, and we’re going to take care of it,” Trump told reporters at Morristown Airport before departing for the White House after spending the weekend at his New Jersey golf resort.

Trump’s three-minute remarks were the first the first time he spoke publicly about the deadly shootings. He ignored shouted questions about whether the El Paso shooter’s anti-immigrant manifesto shared similarities with his rhetoric and said the shootings are part of “a mental illness problem.”

The president said his White House has “done much more than most administrations” when it comes to addressing gun violence but conceded that “perhaps more has to be done.”

He said he would deliver a lengthier statement at 10 a.m. Monday. He did not answer further questions about the shooting roughly an hour later upon arriving at the White House.

More…

error0

In Search of NEXUS: The Organization Behind the Parkland Shooting’s Zachary Cruz & Migrant Caravan Lawsuit Against Trump

Editor’s Note: South Florida-based independent researcher Tony Mead completed this research on the shadowy Nexus Services Inc. last spring, shortly after the entity came forward to provide legal representation to the brother of alleged Parkland shooting gunman Nikolas Cruz. 

This week Nexus Services was again in the news as the group sponsoring a lawsuit against the Trump administration filed by several non-US citizen members of the Central American “migrant caravan” making its way to the US southern border on cue with the 2018 midterm election season. 

While it has been difficult to ascertain exactly what parties are behind Nexus, at this point and especially after its action on behalf of the migrant caravan participants we believe that one can safely conclude it to be the usual far-left philanthropic suspects, including George Soros, who is now moving to openly finance the migrant caravan with cash subsidies.

By Tony Mead

One day after Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire on Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland FL, his brother Zachary was taken into custody due to a report filed by Rocxanne DeChamps who had been charged with caring for Zachary after the death of his mother in November 2017. She reported that he was showing signs of depression and could be a danger to himself or others. The Baker Act of Florida allows for the detention of anyone who meets that criteria for a period of 72 hours where they can undergo a mental health evaluation before being released.

On that very same day, Rocxanne filed to re-open the estate of the late Roger Cruz, who had died in 2005, reportedly leaving a large inheritance. As the “caretaker” of the boys, she felt she was entitled to the money.

Several weeks after Zachary’s release he was arrested once again. This time for “skateboarding” on school property. Reportedly he decided to skateboard at the school so that he could kind of “Just wanted to take it all in”, despite being warned that he needed to stay away from the school.

Many people who had been following the case with a skeptical mind were aghast at this latest development. Surely this kid wouldn’t be so stupid as to put himself at risk. The school was guarded by police officers at every entrance and included a Broward Sheriff’s Office “crow’s nest” in the parking lot that could observe every activity for hundreds of yards! It would be difficult, if not IMPOSSIBLE for this kid to be on school property!

In fact, this police dash cam video clearly shows that at the time of his arrest, he isn’t anywhere near school property. But this time Zachary was to be dealt with more harshly, with the Judge reportedly set his bond at $500,000. This made no sense to me and of course I investigated further.

It appears (according to the court documents) that Zachary was bonded out for $25.

So why were we told that he had a $500,000 bond? I mean, everyone knows that whether or not you’re the brother of a mass murderer or not, a $500,000 bond for trespassing is not only preposterous, but also in violation of one’s Civil Rights.

Then, on April 28, Zachary was arrested again for driving near a school without a license. So, not only did he commit a crime, but he had also violated his terms of probation by being near a school that he did not attend. Police had been tipped off about his actions once again by Rocxanne DeChamps. It still remains a mystery as to how she became the caretaker of the two boys.

Continue reading In Search of NEXUS: The Organization Behind the Parkland Shooting’s Zachary Cruz & Migrant Caravan Lawsuit Against Trump

error0

Former FBI Lawyer: Plot to Record, Remove Trump Not a Joke

Editor’s Note: It is difficult to recall a time in recent US history when national politics has been so exciting to watch–as if something is in fact proceeding that is unprecedented. If one has only been half-paying attention they must notice very unusual developments that have been largely overlooked by major media, including the recent revelation that top DOJ officials plotted to oust the present presidential incumbent. 

By John Solomon
The Hill
(October 8, 2018)

Don’t tell former FBI general counsel James Baker that those now-infamous discussions about secretly recording President Trump and using the tapes to remove him from office were a joke.

He apparently doesn’t believe it. And he held quite the vantage point — he was on the inside of the bureau’s leadership in May 2017, when the discussions occurred.

Baker told Congress last week that his boss — then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe — was dead serious about the idea of surreptitiously recording the 45th president and using the evidence to make the case that Trump should be removed from office, according to my sources.

Baker told lawmakers he wasn’t in the meeting McCabe had with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in which the subject came up. But he did have firsthand conversations with McCabe and the FBI lawyer assigned to McCabe, Lisa Page, about the issue.

“As far as Baker was concerned, this was a real plan being discussed,” said a source directly familiar with the congressional investigation. “It was no laughing matter for the FBI.”

Word of Baker’s testimony surfaced just days before Rosenstein was set to be interviewed in private on Thursday by House Judiciary Committee lawmakers.

Since The New York Times first reported the allegations, Rosenstein, the No. 2 Department of Justice (DOJ) official, has tried to downplay his role in them. His office has suggested that he thought the discussions were a joke, that Rosenstein never gave an order to carry out such a plot, and that he does not believe Trump should be removed from office.

More…

error0

An FBI Field Report on the “Resistance”

Editor’s Note: This Federal Bureau of Investigation Field Report was produced in 2017 and originally appeared in the appendices of Edward Klein’s All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump (Regnery Publishing, 2017). It is accompanied by a second document, FBI Report on the Radical “Resistance,” to be posted here shortly. 

CONFIDENTIAL
Report to the Office of the FBI Director from field offices Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit and New York

Limited Distribution [only director’s office and field office heads] Delivered May 29, 2017
Signed Acceptance

Summary

Following over 2000 interviews in the field the consensus opinion is that the opposition is largely in California, and to a lesser degree in New York and Washington, D.C., but there are millions across the country who are willing to engage in activity publicly demonstrating their opposition to the Trump Administration.

Continue reading An FBI Field Report on the “Resistance”

error0

President Trump Chastises Tech and Social Media Giants

Editor’s Note: One of the major news stories this week involves Donald Trump’s public condemnation of tech and social media companies’ ongoing censorship of customer and user content. This was accompanied by the president’s introduction of the Twitter hash, #StoptheBias. In a statement that should foster a broad national conversation, a cursory query on the Google search engine itself reveals a general blackout of the president’s commentary in major media, with The Daily Beast the only major US-based mainstream outlet highlighted in “top coverage”–with a misleading headline suggesting that Trump’s remark suggests the creation of a forthcoming political strategy. CNN and MSNBC predictably highlighted Google’s denial of any bias against conservatives.

Greg Sandoval
Business Insider 
(August 29, 2018)

US President Donald Trump continued to blast away at Google on Wednesday, as he accused the tech company of showing favoritism to former President Barack Obama’s administration.

Trump posted a video to his Twitter page that alleges that Google promoted Obama’s State of the Union addresses multiple times on its homepage, but has not done the same when he has addressed Congress. He posted the video with a hashtag, “#StopTheBias.”

CNBC has confirmed that photos of the Google of pages that appear in the video are accurate. It’s not immediately clear if the video was created by the Trump administration, or if it was made by a third party and shared by the President.

The video was posted a day after Trump criticized Google multiple times on Tuesday, accusing the company of rigging search results to silence conservative media outlets and make his administration look bad.

Continue reading President Trump Chastises Tech and Social Media Giants

error0