Tag Archives: public education

US Classrooms Being Equipped with “Lockdown/Shelter in Place Buckets”

Used For Emergency Supplies, Relief

The “Land of the Free, Home of the Brave” has reached a new nadir under corporate police state control. Walmart is among the entities behind a program to equip public schools with five gallon capacity “safety” or “lockdown” buckets for readiness in the event the facility’s inhabitants undergo martial law for an extended period of time. Taking a page from “preppers” often lampooned in major media, the vessels will be stocked with first aid supplies and foodstuffs, and can even be used as latrines.

The idea of “shelter in place buckets” was floated shortly after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland Florida on February 14, 2018, as the video below suggests.

Louisiana’s WAFB carries the syndicated story attributed to CNN:

With classroom shootings on the minds of many, one Michigan high school is trying to make their students feel safer.

Heidi Hummel and her classmates are gearing up for their senior year at Clio High School, but back-to-school prep has taken a more somber tone after recent school shootings.

This year at Clio, every classroom will have what’s called a “safety bucket.”

“We are unloading them and using them in the event, if we ever needed them, for a lock down,” Hummel said. “And we can have them for food and supplies if we were ever locked down for a long time.”

The buckets will go into every classroom in the school district. Assistant Principal Kevin Ayre said the school needs the public’s help to fill the buckets with potentially life-saving supplies.

“They’re going to be filled with gauze, bandages, water – you know, necessities in the situation where we have to be in a long-term lockdown,” Ayre said.

Walmart donated at least 144 of the buckets, and students and faculty said they’re great because in the case of an emergency they could use them as bathrooms as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIpvBvTFLXs

0

Wolfgang Halbig Presents Stunning Evidence that Sandy Hook School Was Closed Months Before ‘Massacre’

Dr. Eowyn
FellowshipoftheMinds
(June 18, 2018)

We are told that on December 14, 2012, a lone gunman, Adam Lanza, went to Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) in Newtown, Connecticut, where in the space of 11 minutes, shot and killed 20 first-graders and 6 adults.

We are also told that after the massacre, SHES relocated to an empty school in neighboring Monroe, CT — Chalk Hill Middle School at 375 Fan Hill Rd.— until a new swanky SHES was rebuilt with the $50 million from the state of Connecticut as a result of the shooting massacre.

It turns out that SHES had moved to Chalk Hill months before the alleged massacre, which leads to this question:

Since SHES had moved to Monroe, who, then, were the students and teachers whom Lanza shot to death at SHES on December 14, 2012?

The evidence of SHES’s move to Chalk Hill comes from Wolfgang W. Halbig, a humble straight-talking 71-year-old man with an impressive professional record as a law enforcement officer (U.S. Customs inspector and Florida state trooper), an educator (public school coach, teacher, assistant principal and principal), and a nationally-recognized school safety consultant who was an expert witness in the Columbine and other school shootings.

Below is his biographical sketch:

On Feb. 13, 2014, Halbig became a public face of Sandy Hook skeptics when, in a radio interview with Dave Gahary of American Free Press, he called the school shooting a “contrived event,” i.e., fake.

For publicly questioning the authenticity of the official Sandy Hook narrative, Halbig is targeted with harassment, physical threats, and civil lawsuits.

Last year, Halbig was sued by Leonard Pozner, the father of Sandy Hook victim, 6-year-old Noah Pozner. Curiously, at the very point in the lawsuit when Leonard was supposed to present a video deposition, he dropped the lawsuit. (Source: Olive Branch Report)

Note: That may be because “Leonard Pozner” doesn’t actually exist, according to marriage and family therapist Mona Alexis, who maintainsthat “Leonard Pozner” is the alias of a man named Reuben Vabner, and that pics of the 6-year-old Noah Pozner are actually the younger pics of now grown-up Michael Vabner. A search on two paid-subscription people-search engines, Spokeo and TruthFinder, indicates that there is no “Leonard Pozner” in Florida, Connecticut, or the entire U.S. of A. Nor is there a “Leonard Pozner” or a “Noah Pozner” among the family members of Leonard’s ex-wife and mother of Noah, Veronique Patricia Pozner, who is also known as Veronique Vabner. Interestingly, on September 11, 2012, three months before the SHES massacre, Veronique had filed for bankruptcy.

The latest lawsuit against Halbig is a civil lawsuit by six Sandy Hook families.

A major contention of Sandy Hook skeptics is that Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) had been closed for some time before the alleged massacre on December 14, 2012. The skeptics point to the following evidence (see “Sandy Hook hoax: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre”):

  1. Years before the “massacre,” the school was reported to be in disrepair and contaminated with environmental toxins, including the deadly asbestos.
  2. Absence of legally-required designated handicapped parking spaces and signage in the many aerial photographic and video images of the school’s parking lot taken by news media on the day of the “massacre”.
  3. Testimony from the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine of the school’s lack of Internet activity from the beginning of 2008 through all of 2012.
  4. Refusal on the part of the State of Connecticut Freedom of Information Commission to provide Halbig with documents he’d requested, invoking the Freedom of Information Act: SHES maintenance orders and emails from SHES principal Dawn Hochsprung to food services providerin the months immediately preceding the “massacre” — remember this!
  5. Photographic evidence of an abandoned school from the State of Connecticut’s Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection — of a dangerous, exposed metal rod on an exterior staircase; and classrooms and hallways jammed with furniture and office supplies in clear violation of the fire safety code. Below is one example:

All of which would explain why aerial footage and police dash-cam videos curiously show no hundreds of students being evacuated from SHES on the day of the “massacre”.

Now, Halbig has received stunning evidence of SHES’s closure and the removal of its teachers and students to Chalk Hill School in Monroe, CT, months before the “massacre”. The evidence consists of:

  1. An email exchange between SHES’s principal and school custodian on moving the school.
  2. An invoice from Dean Foods of a food delivery to SHES at Chalk Hill Middle School in Monroe, CT.
  3. A spreadsheet listing invoices of Dean Foods deliveries to SHES in Monroe.
  4. An email from an employee of Dean Foods confirming that the food deliveries were sent to SHES in Monroe.
  5. A USAC form indicating that services were provided Chalk Hill Middle School although that school hasn’t been used by the Monroe school district since June 2011.

(1) EMAIL ON MOVING SHES

On July 19, 2012, SHES principal Dawn Hochsprung exchanged conspiratorial-toned (“mum’s the word”) email with school custodian Kevin Anzellotti, bemoaning the moving of SHES:

Hochsprung: “How does this look? NOT set in stone! I have to notify teachersafter we meet next Thursday, then we can get moving. Of course, they will need to come in and pack…. This is going to be really hard!”

Anzellotti: “I got it and it is what it is it’s bad for us but I would not what [sic] to be in your shoes as your [sic] telling them but all still have jobs I guess that’s a good thing mums the word.”

Below is a screenshot of the exchange:

(2) FOOD SERVICE INVOICE

Dean Foods is a national food and beverage company and the largest dairy company in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the company has 66 manufacturing facilities and distributes its products across all 50 states. Here is Dean Foods’ website.

On April 26, 2012, 8 months before the alleged massacre, Dean Foods prepared an invoice of an order from Sandy Hook Elementary School for “American/Continental” style cuisine. Strangely, the food was to be sent not to SHES’s address at 12 Dickinson Drive, Sandy Hook, CT 06482, but to the address of Chalk Hill Middle School at 375 Fan Hill Rd., Monroe, CT.

Below is a screenshot of the invoice (click image to enlarge):

(3) DEAN FOODS SPREADSHEET

Below is a screenshot of the Spreadsheet listing 15 invoices from September 1, 2012 to December 15, 2012, for food deliveries to SHES at 375 Fan Hill Road in Monroe:

(4) EMAIL FROM DEAN FOODS EMPLOYEE

Halbig received the invoice and spreadsheet from X, an employee of Dean Foods. I have verified the identity of X on LinkedIn, but I’m not revealing X’s name to protect his/her life. Halbig fully intends to introduce X’s emails, the invoice and spreadsheet as evidence should the malicious lawsuit against him goes to trial.

Below is the email from X, confirming that the food orders from SHES were all delivered to the Chalk Hill Middle School address in Monroe, CT. I’ve blacked out the sender’s name:

(5) USAC FORM 471

After reading the above, the alert reader might ask: “If Sandy Hook Elementary School was moved to Chalk Hill Middle School in Monroe, what happened to Chalk Hill’s own teachers and students?”

Here’s the answer: Chalk Hill Middle School has been empty since June 2011!

From a news report in CTPost on April 30, 2017:

Chalk Hill Middle School opened in the fall of 1969 to about 900 students. Now it sits forlorn and locked up with no apparent plan for its future…. Ideas range from the wrecking ball to recasting it as a community center to using it as offices for various town agencies. It hasn’t been used by the Monroe school district since the end of the 2010-11 school year.

Though officially empty since June 2011, Chalk Hill Middle School curiously applied for broadband and Internet connectivity services from Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), as indicated in an USAC Application Form 471 on March 13, 2012 (see screenshot below). All U.S. public schools and libraries are required by the FCC to use USAC Form 471.

Fellowship of the Minds thanks Mr. Wolfgang Halbig for his permission to use the screenshots in the above Items 1-5 for this post.

Please keep Mr. Halbig in your prayers.

See also:

~Eowyn

0

Santa Fe Student Miraculously Survives .38 Cal Neck Wound

Santa Fe High School baseball player Rome Shubert claims he was “shot in the head” at the mass shooting at his school on May 18. Shubert only spent a short time in hospital before requesting the nurse call his mom, presumably so he could go home.

The New Nationalist provides a helpful overview of Shubert’s improbable wound:

At Santa Fe High School, we have a young man. Rome Shubert who unknowingly sustained a shot in the head and emerged unfazed. To quote CNN: “A bullet sliced clean through the back of the Santa Fe High School sophomore’s head … Remarkably, he walked away with just bandages, and said on Twitter he was “completely okay and stable.”

Acting on pure adrenaline, he said, he sprinted to a rear exit in the room and bounded over a 7-foot wall. That’s when Mr. Shubert realized he was covered in blood and he had been shot.

The young man’s mother, Sheri Shubert, chimed in, saying, “The doctors told me it went in clean and came out clean.” She added, “We have to do something. We have to take a stand. America has to take a stand for our kids.”

Yes, those special black-magic bullets again. No contusions or bruising, no swelling, no real effect on hearing except “ears ringing.”

Continue reading Santa Fe Student Miraculously Survives .38 Cal Neck Wound

0

South Carolina to Equate Criticism of Israel with Anti-Semitism

Concealed in State’s 2018-19 Budget

Rachel Blevins
FreeThoughtProject

The news that Israel killed more than 60 Palestinians on Monday alone, has sparked criticism from Americans who are frustrated with the United States’ failure to hold one of its closest allies accountable for the human rights violations it is committing—and individuals in one state will soon be labeled as “anti-Semitic” for openly voicing their opinion.

South Carolina will become the first state to legally define criticism of Israel as “anti-Semitism” when a new measure goes into effect on July 1, targeting public schools and universities. While politicians have tried to pass the measure as a standalone law for two years, they finally succeeded temporarily by passing it as a “proviso” that was slipped into the 2018-2019 budget.

Israeli filmmaker Yoav Shamir asks, “What is anti-Semitism today?” in his 2009 documentary, Defamation.

According to the text of the measure, the definition of “anti-Semitism” will now include:

  • a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of anti-Semitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities;
  • calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews; making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as a collective; accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the state of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews;
  • accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust;
  • accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own nations;
  • using the symbols and images associated with classic anti-Semitism to characterize Israel or Israelis;
  • drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis;
  • blaming Israel for all inter-religious or political tensions;
  • applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation;
  • multilateral organizations focusing on Israel only for peace or human rights investigations;
  • denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, and denying Israel the right to exist, provided, however, that criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic.

As can be determined by the long list of ways in which South Carolina will now define “anti-Semitism,” individuals will be forced to tiptoe around a legitimate subject, and expressing an opinion that is no longer considered politically correct can now be legally used against them.

Calling out this bill is not antisemitic, it is pro free speech. Criticizing the Israeli government as well as any other government is the right and duty of all free humanity. Just as TFTP advocates for the freedom of Americans, we advocate for the freedom of Israelis and the Palestinians. Only through discussion and peaceful criticism will peace ever be achieved.

More…

0

March For Our Lives: DC Special Event and Parade Licensing Process Required 180 Days

According to the 2018 Special Event Planning Guide (here and here) of the District of Columbia Mayor’s Special Events Taskforce (MSETG) a Letter of Intent needed to be filed with the Events Special Events Taskforce by March For Our Lives organizers “at least 180 days prior to the planned date of the event.”

The document’s requirements tend to be in accord with email correspondence from DC Police forwarded to European researcher Ole Dammegard and shared here last week.

If this protocol was followed for planning the March 24, 2018 event it would mean that such paperwork for the March For Our Lives would have to have been filed on or before September 24, 2017.

Further,  the document suggests that proof of “adequate financing to conduct the event” must also be submitted.

Continue reading March For Our Lives: DC Special Event and Parade Licensing Process Required 180 Days

0