Tag Archives: FBI

RFK Jr. Discusses Father’s Role in Aftermath of JFK Assassination

Tucker Carlson
FoxNews

(Unexpurgated interview segment available here.)

The final classified files on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy will now be withheld from the public until 2021. On June 6 Robert Kennedy Jr. appeared on Tucker Carlson’s primetime FoxNews program to explain that material released by the federal government thus far “tends to link the CIA to the assassination one way or another.”

Kennedy notes that following the assassination his father, who served as attorney general under JFK, was without power to investigate November 22, 1963 murder after Lyndon Johnson assumed power. “Bobby Kennedy was the best investigator of that era,” RFK Jr. explains.

He was like Mueller of that era. For ten years he had been investigating the unions–the Teamsters and the mob. So why wouldn’t he investigate [the JFK assassination]? But the truth is the day that his brother was killed he lost all of the investigative capacity at the Department of Justice. He had 30,000 FBI agents who worked for him. But he never talked to J. Edgar Hoover again, not a single time after my uncle Jack was killed. Hoover at that time began reporting directly to Johnson, and my father, who was ostensibly Hoover’s boss, really lost control of the FBI and the investigative capacity of the Department of Justice, and he resigned afterward.

0

Wolfgang Halbig, Alex Jones Sued For Defamation By Sandy Hook Families

FBI Agent Joins as Plaintiff

Members of six victims’ families of  the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook massacre event in addition to FBI agent Bill Aldenberg have filed a defamation lawsuit in Connecticut Superior Court naming radio host Alex Jones and well-known Sandy Hook Truth activist Wolfgang Halbig as defendants. The suit seeks damages “in excess of $15,000.”

ABC News reports:

The lawsuit accuses Jones, a staunch gun rights advocate who operates Infowars, a website that routinely propagates conspiracies, of “a years-long campaign of abusive and outrageous false statements.”

“While the nation recoiled at the terrible reality of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, Alex Jones saw an opportunity,” the families’ attorney Josh Koskoff said. “He went on a sustained attack that has lasted for years, accusing shattered family members of being actors, stating as fact that the shooting itself was a hoax and inciting others to act on these malicious lies.”

The plaintiffs are the parents of four children killed at Sandy Hook — Jacqueline and Mark Barden, parents of Daniel; Nicole and Ian Hockley, parents of Dylan; Francine and David Wheeler, parents of Ben; and Jennifer Hensel and Jeremy Richman, parents of Avielle — as well as Donna Soto, Carlee Soto-Parisi, Carlos Soto and Jillian Soto, the mother and siblings of first-grade teacher Victoria Leigh Soto; and Erica Lafferty-Garbatini, the daughter of Sandy Hook Elementary School Principal Dawn Hochsprung. FBI agent Bill Aldenberg is also a plaintiff.

“As a result of Jones’ campaign,” the families and Aldenberg said they have been “forced to endure malicious and cruel abuse at the hands of ruthless unscrupulous people.”

Their lawsuit also names Wolfgang Halbig, a Florida man who founded the now-defunct website SandyHookJustice, his associate Cory Sklanka and Infowars itself.

The lawsuit, filed in Superior Court in Bridgeport, cites Jones’ public assertions, including one from Sept. 25, 2014, in which he said video from the day of the shooting showed that the same children were cycled in and out of the school and that no emergency helicopters were sent to the school, and were “clearly staged.”

The lawsuit quotes Jones as saying on Jan. 13, 2015, “Yeah, so, Sandy Hook is a synthetic completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured.”

The plaintiffs called such statements, among others, “outrageous, deeply painful and defamatory.”

Connecticut allows for libel and defamation actions to be brought “within two years of the date of the act complained of.” The lawsuit cites statements made by Jones in 2014 and 2015, suggesting the suit may in fact be dead on arrival. It will nevertheless generate substantial news coverage for the parties bringing the action.

Jones and his broadcast enterprises were named as defendants in another lawsuit filed by two other sets of Sandy Hook parents last month in Texas.

0

Active Shooter/Hostile Event “Standard Response Guide” Released

According to FBI statistics there have been 220 “active shooter events” between 2000 and 2016 nationwide, resulting in 661 deaths and 825 injuries. This averages out to around 13 such occurrences and 41 deaths annually.* Along these lines, around 27 Americans on average are killed by lightening each year.

The prospect of “active shooter events,” be they drills or authentic, causes many-a-sleepless night for anxious bureaucrats, and so they have banded together to produce a “the world’s first active shooter/hostile event response standard” to promote the preparedness of public officials and first responders alike. Dubbed NFPA 3000 (TM) the 48-page document can be purchased for $52 from the National Fire Protection Association.

“As more hostile events continue to occur,” the NFPA declares, “it is critical for law enforcement, first responders, emergency personnel, facility managers, hospital officials, community members and others to have the information they need to be prepared when attacks happen.”

The “program scope,” according to NFPA’s website,

is limited to the necessary functions and actions related to preparedness, response, and recovery from an active shooter/hostile event response (ASHER). This standard applies to any community, authority having jurisdiction (AHJ), facility, and member of any organization who responds to or prepares for ASHER incidents.

The guidelines were produced by “a 46-member committee,” and “included representatives from law enforcement, emergency medical services, private businesses, the department of Homeland Security the FBI and the Department of Justice,” the Kansas City Star reports.

Among the incidents this committee is said to have studied in formulating the nationwide standard were the

attacks at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando Florida, the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas (58 killed October 2017), Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. (27 killed December 2012), the Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisc. (6 killed August 2012) and the Boston Marathon (3 killed April 2013).

Each of the above events has various inexplicable features yet nevertheless have been widely reported as genuine by major news media. And the “attack” on the 2013 Boston Marathon was arguably incomparable to an active shooter situation yet resulted in a military-style lockdown of the entire Boston metro region.


*The definition of an “active shooter event”is of course greatly expanded for sensationalistic effect by organizations serving as gun control lobby fronts.
0

Wolfgang Halbig Files FOIA Request For Records on Lucy Richards’ Investigation

Former school safety expert and Sandy Hook truth activist Wolfgang Halbig has filed a Freedom of Information Act Request with the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Palm Beach offices for records pertaining to the investigation and arrest of Lucy Richards.

Over the past five years school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig has filed numerous freedom of information requests with Connecticut authorities concerning the Sandy Hook massacre event.

In 2016 Richards was arrested for allegedly making telephonic death threats to Leonard Pozner, one of forty parent figures involved in the Sandy Hook massacre event. The Palm Beach branch of the FBI undertook the investigation that led to Richards’ arrest and prosecution in federal court.

In June 2017 Richards was given a five month prison sentence for “making death threats against the parents of one of one of the students killed in the attack,” the Washington Post reported. Following imprisonment Richards will be required to undergo five additional months of house arrest and maintain a journal of her online activity for three years, news reports claim.

“Why did the Palm Beach FBI not provide Lucy Richards her Constitutional right of DUE PROCESS?” Halbig asks in his FOIA request.

This is an official United States Freedom of Information Public Record requests on the arrest of Lucy Richards.
Case Number:   16-80206-Cr-Cohn
Date of Birth:  07-22-1959
  1. Provide copy of the criminal complaint filed by the victim that is dated and signed in there own handwriting.
  2. Provide copy of the FBI investigative report that was forwarded to the Federal Prosecutor Karen Gilbert in in Souther Federal Judicial District in Florida.
  3. Provide a copy of the investigative timeline by the FBI that provided the evidence to convict Lucy Richards.
  4. Provide copy of Leonard Pozner interview with the FBI when filing the Criminal Complaint against a 57 year old Disabled women on Food Stamps.
  5. Provide copies of the phone calls made and copy of the email send to Leonard Pozner computer and his home phone that the FBI copied for evidence.
  6. Provide copy of Lucy Richards Miranda right card that she signed before being questioned by the FBI.
I will pay for all copying and mailing to the following address or you can email to wolfgang.halbig at comcast.net
The request comes shortly after lawsuits were filed in Texas by two sets of Sandy Hook parents against popular right wing broadcaster Alex Jones, one of which reportedly references Richards’ communications. In March 2018 after withdrawing a lawsuit filed against Halbig claiming invasion of privacy, Pozner successfully requested that State Circuit Court Judge Don F. Briggs recuse himself from the case.

Halbig, who has made numerous public records requests of Connecticut state officials pertaining to the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, may very well be on to something with this documents request, particularly since much of the information used in Richards’ investigation and prosecution has been viewed through the media’s lens and not been made available for broader public scrutiny. Further, it appears that major news organizations retracted some of their coverage of the courtroom proceedings, yet curiously without issuing corrections.

In April 2017 Richards was arrested for failing to appear at a plea hearing. At her June 2017 sentencing, presiding US District Judge James Cohn purportedly stated that he found the defendant’s actions “‘disturbing,.'” Cohn reportedly went on to comment,

“I’m sure [Mr. Pozner] wishes this was false and he could embrace Noah, hear Noah’s heartbeat and hear Noah say ‘I love you, Dad’,” Cohn said, as reported by the Associated Press. “Your words were cruel and insensitive. This is reality and there is no fiction. There are no alternative facts.”[Emphasis added]

As noted, Cohn’s above quotes were attributed to a report published by the Associated Press. Yet although the story was carried widely, the original Associated Press article can no longer be found online. The article in question also appears to have been scrubbed from the Washington Post‘s website,

In 2017 Pozner claims he moved from Boca Raton after being threatened with arrest by Boca Raton police detective John Turek for cyberstalking a minor.

According to the Daily News, Pozner then “filed a complaint against Turek with Boca Raton police and sent an email to the city’s mayor. He got a letter in late August saying an investigation found ‘no evidence’ Turek violated department policy.”

“At a minimum, I want Detective Turek sent for retraining,” Pozner complained. “I was the victim of a really bizarre, false report, but he spun it around and turned me into the aggressor targeting her. Really all I did was post something in my defense.”

“A police spokesman disagreed with Pozner’s position. ‘This case was a suspicious incident and never became a criminal investigation,’ Mark Economou told The Daily News.”

0

New York Truck Attack: A Hoax for Halloween

By Vivian Lee

Another day, another fake attack – this time a “vehicular” terror attack perpetrated by one Sayfullo Saipov, a native of Tashkent, Uzbekistan, who supposedly mowed down bicyclists and pedestrians in a rented Home Depot truck on a bike path in lower Manhattan on October 31, 2017. This “Halloween massacre” is billed as “the deadliest terror attack on New York City since September 11, 2001.”

Sayfullo Habibullaevic SaipovSayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov. Image: New York Daily News.

The crack team of investigators from the NYPD and FBI figured the whole thing out in a matter of hours, helped by evidence provided by Sayfullo himself: his alleged cries of “Allahu Akbar,” a note found on the ground with language associated with ISIS (“It will endure”), and the 90 videos and 3,800 images on his cell phone, which of course the FBI recovered. Or, uh, we seem to have TWO cell phones left at the scene by Saipov, according to some reports.

NPR truck frontThe rented Home Depot truck that Saipov allegedly used to mow down cyclists and pedestrians in New York, although there is no trace of blood anywhere on the vehicle. Image: NPR.

The cell-phone videos reportedly show ISIS fighters killing prisoners as well as instructions for making an “explosive device.” The images include shots of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the supposed leader of ISIS. Saipov is said to have been inspired by one video in which al-Baghdadi “questioned what Muslims in the United States and elsewhere were doing to respond to the killing of Muslims in Iraq.”

Continue reading New York Truck Attack: A Hoax for Halloween

0

President Donald Trump: The Art of the Deal

By Vivian Lee

I don’t do it for the money. I’ve got enough, much more than I’ll ever need. I do it to do it. Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully on canvas or write wonderful poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals. That’s how I get my kicks.

-Donald Trump, The Art of the Deal

The stunning win by Donald J. Trump in the November 8th U.S. presidential election took many by surprise, since Hillary Clinton was the chosen candidate. Everyone seemed to think that Clinton would win – either legitimately or in a rigged election. News coverage favored Clinton by a wide margin, and the only major network to give Trump a break was Fox News.[1] Most polls predicted that Clinton would win the presidency, with her odds of winning put as high as 85% and Trump’s as low as 35%.[2] The pundits are now asking how they all got it wrong.[3]

trump-art-of-the-deal
Donald Trump with his book, The Art of the Deal. Image: The Guardian.

Blame is being placed on “the e-mail scandal,” with James Comey’s letter of October 28 to the U.S. Congress refocusing attention on Clinton’s private e-mails just 11 days before the election.[4] FBI Director Comey reopened the investigation after another 650,000 e-mails were found, this time on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. The laptop was confiscated by the New York Police Department (NYPD) and turned over to the FBI. On November 6, Comey caved to pressure, announcing that no charges were warranted, but some said the damage had been done.[5]

Continue reading President Donald Trump: The Art of the Deal

0

Obama Admin Renews Campaign Against “Violent Extremism”

“Many motivations … not limited to any single population, region, or ideology.”

via PublicIntelligence.net

The following plan was released by the Executive Office of the President of the United States on October 19, 2016.

screen-shot-2016-11-01-at-11-12-24-pmStrategic Implementation Plan for Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Violent Extremism in the United States

Page Count: 18 pages
Date: October 2016
Restriction: None
Originating Organization: Executive Office of the President of the United States
File Type: pdf

Download File

In 2011, the United States adopted the Strategy for Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Violent Extremism in the United States (Strategy) and a corresponding Strategic Implementation Plan. Since publication, the mission to prevent violent extremism has progressed, and violent extremist threats have continued to evolve. The overall goal of the Strategy and United States Government efforts to implement it remains unchanged: to prevent violent extremists and their supporters from inspiring, radicalizing, financing, or recruiting individuals or groups in the United States to commit acts of violence.

Continue reading Obama Admin Renews Campaign Against “Violent Extremism”

0