Category Archives: News

Alternative Media Companies Unite in Inspiring Rally Against Corporate, Gov’t Censorship

Matt Agorist
The Free Thought Project
(January 15, 2019)

Members and owners of multiple alternative media outlets gathered in Houston, Texas to discuss the heavy hand of corporate and government censorship and how to stop it.

Over the weekend, members and owners of multiple alternative media outlets gathered in Houston, Texas to discuss the heavy hand of corporate and government censorship and how to stop it. The meeting was a success with the common theme of peaceful voices refusing to be silenced.

For those who remember, on October 11, 2018, Facebook and Twitter — without warning or justification — deleted the pages of Free Thought Project and Police the Police which had over 5 million followers. During this purge, they also removed hundreds of other pages who had massive followings like the Antimedia, Cop Block, and Filming Cops.

The owners of these pages would eventually find out that the secret hand behind this massive purge was tied to government via the Atlantic Council.

As we previously reported, the Atlantic Council is the group that NATO uses to whitewash wars and foster hatred toward Russia, which in turn allows them to continue to justify themselves. It’s funded by arms manufacturers like Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and Boeing. It is also funded by billionaire oligarchs like the Ukraine’s Victor Pinchuk and Saudi billionaire Bahaa Hariri and the US government.

Instead of taking this censorship move lying down, TFTP co-founder, Jason Bassler and Conscious Resistance founder, Derick Broze organized the United for Common Ground summit in Houston to plan a strategy to fight back.

“We walked away with some powerful ideas, a solid game plan and made connections that will last a lifetime and hopefully beyond. We have a lot of work ahead of us but many of us are now reinvigorated. This was a perfect opportunity to refocus our strategies and refine our potency for the future,” Bassler explained.

More…

0

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Suspends Broward Sheriff Scott Israel

Huffington Post/Associated Press
(January 11, 2018)

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — New Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis suspended Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel on Friday over his handling of February’s massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

The Republican governor flew to Fort Lauderdale three days after taking office to remove the Democratic sheriff, appointing a former police sergeant to serve as acting sheriff. Gregory Tony, 40, worked for Coral Springs police for 12 years before leaving in 2016 to start a company specializing in active-shooter training. He is the first African-American to serve as Broward’s sheriff.

DeSantis’ office issued a statement saying, “Sheriff Israel has repeatedly failed and has demonstrated a pattern of poor leadership. He failed to protect Floridians and visitors during the tragic Fort Lauderdale International Airport shooting in 2017. He failed in his duties to keep our families and children safe during the devastating shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14, 2018. These incidents demonstrate Sheriff’s Israel’s repeated incompetence and neglect of duty.”

The statement added, “The families of the victims deserve accountability.”

Minutes after DeSantis’ announcement, Israel said he would fight the suspension.

“There was no wrongdoing on my part. I served the county honorably,” he said.

Under Florida law, the governor can suspend elected officials for criminal activity, misfeasance, incompetence or neglect of duty. Israel intends to challenge the suspension to the state Senate, which will conduct a trial and then remove or reinstate him. Israel’s lawyer, Stuart Kaplan, said this week the sheriff did nothing warranting removal and his future should be left to Broward voters in the 2020 election. Israel had been sheriff six years.

More…

See Also:

Miami Police Officer Under Attack Fro Questioning Parkland Shooting Narrative

Parkland Shooting: Top Ten Reasons For Deeper Interrogation

Broward County Sheriff Receives Landslide “No Confidence” Vote

Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Dead at 42

0

Sandy Hook Families Win Discovery in Alex Jones Lawsuit

By Aaron Katersky
ABC News
(January 11, 2018)

Six families of victims killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School won a legal victory Friday in their fight against controversial radio and internet personality Alex Jones.

A judge in Connecticut has granted the families’ discovery requests, allowing them access to, among other things, Infowars’ internal marketing and financial documents.

The judge has scheduled a hearing next week to decide whether to allow the plaintiffs’ attorneys to depose Jones.

The plaintiffs include the parents of five children who went to the school as well as family members of first-grade teacher Victoria Leigh Soto and Principal Dawn Hochsprung, according to a statement from the plaintiff’s attorneys.

According to the statement, the plaintiffs allege a “years-long campaign of abusive and outrageous false statements in which Jones and the other defendants have developed, amplified and perpetuated claims that the Sandy Hook massacre was staged and that the 26 families who lost loved ones that day are paid actors who faked their relative’s deaths.”

More

See Also:

Alex Jones, Wolfgang Halbig Sued For Defamation By Sandy Hook Families

Strange Allies in the Fight to End Free Speech

Alex Jones’ Actual Malice

When Alex Jones Got Pozner’d

 

0

Moon Rock Books Sued By Sandy Hook Parent

Tom McLaughlin
Gainesville Sun
(December 10, 2018)

A Crestview man who publishes controversial books for the edification and entertainment of conspiracy theorists has been named in a lawsuit brought by the father of a child killed in 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.

David Gahary is the principle officer of Wrongs without Wremedies LLC, which publishes as Moon Rock Books. The company currently markets 12 books, each bearing a provocative title along the lines of; “JFK Who How and Why,” “The Parkland Puzzle: How the Pieces Fit Together,” and “America Nuked on 911.”

Wrongs without Wremedies is named in the lawsuit along with two men, Jim Fetzer and Mike Palecek. They, Gahary said, edit the work of various contributing authors and build books from those authors’ writings.

Moon Rock Books sells to customers around the world, Gahary said.

“These are people who don’t really believe the mainstream media, or as they say now, the fake news media,” he said. “They don’t believe what the government and mainstream media are telling them.”

More…

0

United States Attorney Agrees to Comply With Federal Law Requiring Submission to Grand Jury of Report By Lawyers Committee and 9/11 Victim Family Members of Yet-to-Be Prosecuted 9/11-Related Federal Crimes

Lawyers Committee For 9/11 Inquiry
(November 26, 2018)

The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, a nonprofit public interest organization, announces its receipt of a letter from the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York in response to the Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10, 2018 Petition and July 30, 2018 Amended Petition (https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-first-amended-grand-jury-petition/) demanding that the U.S. Attorney present to a Special Grand Jury extensive evidence of yet-to-be-prosecuted federal crimes relating to the destruction of three World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 (WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7).

The U.S. Attorney, in his November 7, 2018 letter to the Lawyers’ Committee, stated: “We have received and reviewed The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, Inc.’s submissions of April 10 and July 30, 2018. We will comply with the provisions of 18 U.S.C. § 3332 as they relate to your submissions” (emphasis added). (The U.S. Attorney’s letter is attached. It is also available at https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/7-nov-2018-u-s-attorney-geoffrey-berman-will-comply-with-18-usc-section-3332/)

Continue reading United States Attorney Agrees to Comply With Federal Law Requiring Submission to Grand Jury of Report By Lawyers Committee and 9/11 Victim Family Members of Yet-to-Be Prosecuted 9/11-Related Federal Crimes

0

Attorney Challenges Sandy Hook Parent Trolling Him to Sue

Facebook Threatens MemoryHoleBlog Page with Shutdown

Threats of Physical Harm

In the latest episode of the Sandy Hook shooting event saga South Florida-based trial attorney Louis Leo IV is requesting that a Sandy Hook parent to file suit against him for defamation.

The challenge came as Leo found out that the party known as “Lenny Pozner” and his non-profit “HONR Network” organization alleged that Leo is “posting malicious and defamatory public statements on social media against victims of mass casualty events.”

In response Leo invited Pozner and any other Sandy Hook parent to file suit against him for defamation. “Lenny, if what you allege is true,” Leo wrote,

I respectfully challenge any such purported “victim” (including but not limited to you) to sue me for defamation. I’ll waive service of process. Just let me know when you can be available for deposition. I have many questions I’d love to ask you under oath.

Facebook has in turn given Leo “social media timeout”–a 30-day ban from posting on his own Fb page for violating Fb’s “community standards.” Perhaps uncoincidentally, Facebook moved against James Tracy with a similar penalty (below). (As of 11:00PM November 22 Leo has since had his privileges restored. MHB page, however, remains in lockdown.)

Leo is the lead attorney in the civil rights case James Tracy brought against Florida Atlantic University for his 2016 termination. The case is presently before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.

Continue reading Attorney Challenges Sandy Hook Parent Trolling Him to Sue

0

James Tracy Files Reply Brief in Free Speech Appeal

Florida Civil Rights Coalition
(November 17, 2018)

Miami, Florida – Attorneys for James Tracy, a tenured journalism professor fired by state university officials in retaliation for his constitutionally protected personal blogging, have filed a reply brief in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.

Professor Tracy’s initial appeal brief is available here.

To view Appellee Florida Atlantic University’s response brief click here.

Tracy was a distinguished tenured faculty member in FAU’s School of Communications who taught journalism history, communication theory, and courses on the media’s coverage of conspiracy theories. Tracy received awards for his work, regularly earned excellent reviews, and was a former president of the FAU faculty union.

Despite Tracy’s outstanding academic record, FAU fired Tracy in retaliation for controversial posts he made on his personal blog questioning the legitimacy of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. In January 2016, FAU terminated Tracy’s tenured professorship, falsely claiming he had been “insubordinate” for failing to disclose his blogging activity under its conflict of interest outside activity Policy.


Additional PDF documents on TracyvFAU available at TracyLegalDefense.org 

See also:

Legalizing Pretext: How an American Public University Conspired to Beat the First Amendment

TracyvFAU: A Very Dangerous Precedent

Palm Beach Post Spins TracyvFAU Appeal

0