The Plaintiff has been the focus of dirty tricks, surveillance, and misdirection of the criminal justice system, and of the Superior Court in New London.-William Shanley
In December 2014 MHB carried news of two lawsuits filed by documentary filmmaker and author William Shanley against major Western news media figures and organizations for their alleged involvement in the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. One of the suits demanded $1 trillion in damages from news media and associated parties for their involvement in the Sandy Hook event. Shortly thereafter, on December 30, Plaintiff Shanley appeared to go missing.
Subsequent information ferreted out by MHB readers indicated that Shanley was arrested and jailed for assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, and one additional charge. On February 11 he was released from confinement and is presently filing new motions in an effort to move his cases forward.
In documents filed in US District Court last week (here, here, and here) Mr. Shanley details his experiences at the hands of Connecticut law enforcement during his arrest and internment at the state’s high security Corrigan-Radgowski Correctional Center. His account is included verbatim below.
Traumatized by evidence of government corruption and cognizant of the foul play surrounding events, and to authenticate the evidence in hand, in June 2013, the Plaintiff requested a series of cognitive tests be conducted with him by Dr. Gretchen Hermes, a professor of psychiatry at Yale Medical School using Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon Bombing pictures and videos (Exhibits Q & R to come).
The Plaintiff has been the focus of dirty tricks, surveillance, and misdirection of the criminal justice system, and of the Superior Court in New London.
• Tobias Smith, 28, the Plaintiff’s former roommate by one week, began acting strangely and jumped from the Gold Star Bridge into the Thames River in New London on August 28, 2014 and drowned; this, three weeks after Gretchen Hermes, MD, etc., warned him he might be in danger if he continued his Sandy Hook research.
• Just days after filing the recently denied Motion to the Court on 12-17, 2014, responding to an argument the Plaintiff had with an AMTRAK clerk who caused him to miss his train to Boston for holiday celebrations on December 30th, Plaintiff was assaulted and arrested by four New London police (who failed to identify themselves) who charged him with assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, and another trumped up charge. (See Exhibit S)
• The assault, which brought Mr. Shanley to the brink of being hog-tied in a scene suggestive of Kristallnacht, was characterized by one police officer attempting to break the Plaintiff’s eyeglasses into his right eye by forcing the corner of the lens holder into his eye (without success!) while another peace officer straddled Mr. Shanley twisting his right thumb, even though he was already cuffed, which had forced him to the ground to save it from being twisted off. Mr. Shanley has cuts on both hips and legs from being the unnecessarily rough treatment by these psychopathic goons. Mr. Shanley was arrested and taken to the New London Police Station where he was charged and wounds photographed. Later, he was hospitalized.
• Following hospitalization, Mr. Shanley was taken the New London Superior Court which sentenced him to prison where he was held for 43 days until February 11, 2015, causing him to be evicted from his apartment for what would turn out to be an illegal eviction by the landlord’s building manager for being 2 weeks late with rent.
• In a scene reminiscent of Jason Bourne’s training as a MKULTRA assassin, at Corrigan Prison, he was beaten by four prison guards in the property room, drugged with Haldol (“a drug that basically incapacitates you,” according to CT prison system nurse Alex Marshall) by Connecticut State Prison’s Dr. Cutter for 9 days (Plaintiff has no memory of these days), under 15 minute observation in the mental unit with no Rights, simply because he informed the incredulous doctor that the US Secret Service and New London police came to visit him with on December 9, 2014, this after he requested that the Service deliver his November 22, 2014 letter to President Obama. (See Exhibit S)
• During the 9 days, Mr. Shanley was not permitted a phone call to an attorney, a period of time long enough that anything could have been done to him by prison officials from inserting a rfid chip, to brainwashing, to torture.
• The Superior Court Judge basically “disappeared” him for 43 days, causing his associates great fear of his permanent demise. (See Exhibits T & U).